HIS: cross-cutting modules
Management of logistics and support functions
WebHospital: cross-functional management
Particular attention was paid to meal and hygiene management.
As an example, for hospital housekeeping management, a mobile module (tablets) allows you to precisely control all cleaning operations, with management of various protocols according to the services or specific needs.
PHARMACY - SUPPLIES
• Service supply management
• Inventory management (pharmacy – wards)
• Generation of statistics, costs evaluation and responses to national surveys
• Assisted procurement management (pre-orders and purchasing detailed management, automatic generation of orders)
• Easy entry of deliveries and check outs
• Dynamic dashboard: allows various consultations, in real time, of the state of the stocks.
CATERING - DIETETICS
• Assisted entry of patient’s choices by care givers
• Management of the meals of persons accompanying the patient or visitors
• Outpatient pre-order management
• Selection of meals according to the patient’s diet preferences and constraints
• Adaptation of meal proposals according to the patient’s preferences and treatment constraints.
• Statistics on the number of meals to be prepared in the kitchen
- Comprehensive management of the personnel schedule
- Follow-up of the professional record (contacts, diplomas, training, etc.)
- Generation of employment contracts and amendments
- Management of jobs and skills (annual reviews, etc.)
- Automatic generation of organization charts
- Link to payroll solutions
• Scheduling of tasks to be performed by housekeeper
• Follow-up of completed tasks
• Complete traceability carried out in the room
• Simple and ergonomic use with tablets
• Display and control from a visual floor plan
- Filing of adverse events by the care staff
- Automatic transmission from adverse events files to managers for analysis
- Management of satisfaction questionnaire
• Order management
• Requests for interventions
• Booking requests (materials, rooms, equipment, etc.)
For more information about our solutions ?