Organize your imaging service and workflow
Develop and steer your activity
Reduce your costs
- Web : a user-friendly interface accessible anywhere at anytime
- Collaborative : the workflows are optimized for each medical staff member : radiologist, operator, technician, secretary
- Integrated : a unique workspace for all staff member
It is natively designed for teleradiology and is intended for all types of health establishments.
The integrated Evolucare Imaging solution helps you develop your service activity and improve the accuracy of all your diagnosis.
RIS / PACS
Optimize your practice with an optimized integrated RIS/PACS workflow for each member of the medical team: radiologist, secretary, technician
The new certified ZFP viewer for diagnostic use is designed for both radiology experts and for sharing exams. Access your tools where you want, when you want.
Cut your costs with an online module that allows you to share and view all medical images produced in your healthcare facility.
Improve diagnostic accuracy: in just a few clicks, request assistance from a radiologist to guide the course of an exam or for a second medical opinion.
An added-value solution
- A user-friendly and customizable interface for a unique experience for each medical staff member.
- An appreciated patient portal supporting patient loyalty.
- A web solution natively designed for teleradiology.
- An integration of third-party specialized diagnosis consoles for a more accurate diagnosis.
- A multi-site solution that adapts to both private imaging centers and hospitals.
- A solution with international standards that is interoperable and easy to deploy.
A solution at the core of your HIS
Because the imaging department is crucial within the hospital, we guarantee the interoperability of your solution within your HIS:
- With your existing information systems: administration, invoicing, patient records
- With external systems (i.e. scheduling appointments)
- And obviously with your own modalities.
AI for the benefit of specialists
- Optimization of the work list: displaying the preliminary annotations of the exams returned by the AI for improved processing of the files
- Advanced interpretation: the solution guides you towards the key elements of the image for a more efficient diagnosis
- Substantiated report: you can select a subset of impairments suggested by the AI to include them directly in your report
To promote prevention, encourage screening:
- Connect with more patients, right where they are, by combining tele-radiology and AI
- AI enables you to detect illnesses as early as possible, thereby reducing the risks and consequences for the patient
Our currently available AI:
- OphtAI for detecting diabetic retinopathy
- Imsight detecting pulmonary nodules
- 12sigma detecting various pulmonary pathologies or the advanced analysis of mammograms
All the news about our medical imaging solutions
This interview with Sylvie TAGNI-ZUKAM, CEO of GLEM Solutions (Cameroon), continues our Podcast series.The commercial partnership between GLEM and Evolucare is discussed: it represents one of the strong actions of the Group towards the African market in the ...
Location : Dubai, World Trade Center
- Dates : January 24th, 2022
Meet Evolucare and its partner Fattal at the Arab Health Dubai, January 24-27, 2022 EVOLUCARE TECHNOLOGIES and its partner Fattal are delighted to welcome you on their booth S1H55 during Arab Health Exhibition Congress. Come and share your projects with ...
"The Specialists" is a fully comprehensive medical imaging center located in Hong Kong. Catering to over 300,000 local residents a year, the clinic utilizes Evolucare Imaging to effectively manage upwards of 50,000 patients every year. As a ...
The Evolucare imaging offering and especially its PACS now offers new opportunities to help with diagnosis thanks to two partnerships and artificial intelligence. MILVUE offers a solution designed for triage and offering assistance with diagnosis in emergency ...
Media : SIH Solutions
- Release : 12/10/2020
With a resolutely diversified activity spread over several sites, SCM Soissons Imagerie Radiologie had to adapt its work tools. The Evolucare Group has been able to offer a solution that combines self check-in kiosks, teleradiology, connected services and an ...
Media : Le médecin radiologue
- Release : July 2020
Evolucare Imaging's developers wasted no time during the containment. Lionel Ribière, Imaging Product Manager, presents the new connected modules that enrich the editor's imaging solutions and meet the expectations of radiologists. What ...
In the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, the world of medical imaging was mobilized, both in terms of diagnosis and care pathways. Diagnostic studies, reinforcement of teleradiology and social distancing, prediction of the evolution of the disease... The reactivity ...
Location : Dubai World Trade Centre
- Dates : Du 27 au 30 janvier 2020
Meet Evolucare and its partner Fattal during the Arab Health in Dubai, 27-30 January 2020 Being one of the leading groups in the French Healthcare IT market, EVOLUCARE TECHNOLOGIES will be present to share and discuss with you its range of ...
Media : Jeune Afrique
- Release : December 2019
Africa is a continent teeming with talent: for this reason, it is a strategic expansion realm for Evolucare.
Evolucare Group will be pleased to welcome you on its booth during the From December 1-6, McCormick Place - Chicago - Business France Pavillon - booth 6549 EVOLUCARE TECHNOLOGIES will be present to share and discuss with you its range of products ...
Media : Radiologist
- Release : July 2019
Four apps in one! Radiologist’s job lists, schedules, chats with other professionals and statistics are now all accessible from a single user-friendly smartphone or tablet screen. Innovation provided by Evolucare Imaging. Aware of the importance ...
Get prepared for the European Congress of Radiology from 27 Feb to 3 March! Come and meet us at booth X2/204 that we share with our partner Medecom. We'll showcase our most recent features to further boost productivity and enhance patient care.
Intrasense, specialist in medical imaging software solutions and Evolucare, announce the signature of a multi-year strategic partnership agreement.
October 11-15th, 2018 PALAIS DES CONGRÈS DE PARIS We will have the pleasure, as every year, to present you the novelties of our medical imaging solutions' range. We await the pleasure of welcoming you ! You will be able to discover our new ...
Remote interpreting, exam request, work list, digital dictation & voice recognition: all these features in a single web interface.