Jeoffrey WOODS, Co-founder of ALTEA (Abidjan, Ivory Coast), answered our questions for this new podcast.
Several achievements have already been made in the framework of the successful collaboration between ALTEA and Evolucare.
His expertise covers the commercialization of new ICT technologies, e-health, e-agriculture and satellite internet connectivity… He is co-founder of ALTEA, INTERSAT and Smart’BAB.
In this interview, several topics are discussed including:
- Presentation of ALTEA
- The choice of the Evolucare Group as a business partner
- The projects co-realized between ALTEA and the Evolucare Group : FARAH Polyclinic, Mother and Child Hospital of Bingerville, PISAM Hospital in Abidjan …
- The benefits of the collaboration for ALTEA teams
- Perspectives and future projects between ALTEA and Evolucare.
- Santexpo 2022: Evolucare Group international strategy
- Podcast: Middle East & Africa Evolucare Strategy
- Santexpo 2022: FATTAL international partnership (interview)
- Podcast: GLEM Solutions (Cameroon) / Evolucare Partnership
- Evolucare acquires German critical care software vendor HIM GMBH
- Strategic partnership with Fattal for the Middle East
- Evolucare, the expert for health information systems in Africa