General information :
Funding: FUI 23/Bpifrance – Paris Region
Supporting clusters: Systematic, Medicen
Budget: €4 M
Duration: 36 months
- Companies: EVOLUCARE Technologies, ADCIS, EFFILUX, DEGETEL
- R&D laboratory: ARMINES (Mines de Paris), LaTIM (Télécom Bretagne), Institut d’optique (IOGS)
- Hospitals: Groupe Hospitalier St Louis-Lariboisière (APHP), CHRU de Brest
Ophthalmology, Automated massive screening, Eye fundus, Retina, Diabetic Retinopathy, AMD, Glaucoma
Tele-ophthalmology, Portable medical device, Fundus camera, Artificial intelligence, Neuronal network, Big Data, Classifier, Diagnostic algorithm
- A portable fundus camera designed as part of this project will allow images to be acquired.
- An algorithm based on neuronal network technology will classify images in relation to each patient’s context. It will learn from the database that was built by APHP over several years.
- A Cloud platform will integrate the complete solution to offer a worldwide SaaS service, in compliance with current regulations (health data hosting, CE MD, FDA).
Clinical studies are planned to qualify the solution’s effectiveness.