To comply with the new government instructions relating to Covid-19 and to protect our staff, Evolucare has changed its organization and implemented a Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
Our priority is ensuring the health of our employees and we are making every effort to keep our departments running while providing our customers and partners with the same level of service quality.
Crisis management organization
- Our Board is holding daily meetings via video conference to assess the risks and adapt the organization of the Evolucare Group accordingly.
- We are informing our employees regularly of the situation and any developments.
Organization of remote working
- Almost all our employees are working remotely and communicating on a daily basis using the digital tools provided.
- Our technical staff are making every effort to ensure the smooth running of our infrastructure so that everyone can carry out their duties.
- Access to our tools and information remains secure.
Maintenance of our software and technical solutions
- Our production staff are still working.
- Our ECS Support ticket platform is still active and available for you to create tickets and contact us.
- All our technical and operational support staff are ready to help you use our software and solve your problems.
Technical and operational deployment
All our deployment staff are adapting to meet your needs and requirements:
- We are still providing technical deployment services remotely.
- Scheduled on-site services are being changed to remote services according to your needs.
- For customers using our critical care solutions, our trainers and consultants are on stand-by and ready to visit your site if necessary.
Evolucare staff are at your disposal and here to support you every day.