Le Pecq, december 1st, 2021
Evolucare is proud to announce the acquisition of HIM GMBH a German company and its Belgian and Spanish subsidiaries. HIM, the software editor of QCare Anaesthesia, ICU and Neonatology, has become a key European player in the critical care market.
HIM is serving more than 50 prestigious hospitals in Germany, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland and Romania, but also in France. To support its development, HIM has forged solid partnerships with major Electronic Patient Record vendors.
HIM in figures
- 50 clients, including several University Hospitals
- 20 employees in 3 locations (Frankfurt in Germany, Ghent in Belgium, Alicante in Spain)
- More than 3 000 intensive care beds equipped
The strategy that led to this acquisition is crystal clear: it aims at strengthening Evolucare’s positioning in the Critical Care field with a leading software solution that will help meet our European ambitions:
- Offer a natively integrated PDMS suite for the European markets. Qcare complements Evolucare Anesthesia and Evolucare Oproom solutions to form a unique and differentiating software solution suite,
- Gain a foothold in DACH market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), where growth is particularly strong, supported by massive investment plans,
- Strengthen Evolucare Critical Care software development factory with new multidisciplinary teams.
Essling Capital and Evolucare would like to thank our advisor Pramex International for their support in this transaction.
Stephan LETSCHERT – HIM
Founder and CEO
This opportunity to enter the German market, the largest in Europe, is fundamental to our growth and international development. Germany is also the starting point towards Eastern Europe and an interesting opening towards Scandinavia.
We are delighted with this acquisition, which takes us to a very important stage
Elie LE GUILCHER – Evolucare Group
Philippe BLANCO – Evolucare Group
Read / download the press release